Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

No Premium cheat in inventory, but bought it

Kimera

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
hello. i bought the premium cheat lifetime today and payed the money. There is nothing in "my content", like i did not pay for it. How long does it take? I did the immediate transfer.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
hello. i bought the premium cheat lifetime today and payed the money. There is nothing in "my content", like i did not pay for it. How long does it take? I did the immediate transfer.
Hi,

which payment method was used? Please click on my name and open a conversation with me and provide me some details.

best regards

Kimera

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Hello. Thanks for the fast response. So when I go to my bank account, the amount was debited directly on 22 February. This was also the date when I bought the hack. My payment method was the SEPA transfer. I used the qr code, that you provided and could use it to scan it with my bank app. So i am sure, that the informations are correct, because they were added automatically. Can it possibly also be due to the bank that they need time? I can also send you a screenshot from my transaction.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Hello. Thanks for the fast response. So when I go to my bank account, the amount was debited directly on 22 February. This was also the date when I bought the hack. My payment method was the SEPA transfer. I used the qr code, that you provided and could use it to scan it with my bank app. So i am sure, that the informations are correct, because they were added automatically. Can it possibly also be due to the bank that they need time? I can also send you a screenshot from my transaction.

Your account is already upgraded and you can download now the loader and use your forum login details to login. All looks fine now :)