Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium Cheat Review

ShugaNips

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Legit : 9/10
Great Features, the "Weapon" configs are a little confusing, but they're easy to get after awhile.
Overall it's really smooth, and just with engine radar or RCS.
The inventory changer is INSANELY nice. That nice satisfying sound of 143 different skins & items added to your inventory is great.
I don't believe that there's a legit AA, I may just be missing it, but that would be my only complaint.

AA : 7/10
This cheat isn't really HvH at all, but the AA is decent.

Giveaways :
The fact that this cheat gives out 48h codes with this high quality of a cheat is amazing, I'd do anything for this lifetime cheat, because it's absolutely amazing to play with, it's super smooth, and fucking amazing. The sponsored cheaters that use this do a lot of giveaways as well, which is super fun & good for everyone. It's also fairly cheap for the quality they put out.

Overall : 8.75/10
Really solid legit cheat, best legit cheat imo, but I'd like to have a little more blatant features, like legit aa ( again may have missed it ), inventory changer is SMOOTH AND GOOD ASF. Overall, great cheat & overall good customer support, have had some issues with updating driver & having to send a ticket, but I get a quick response, and it's great. Thanks for your time reading this review.​