Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.5.5 [CS:GO Cheats & Hacks]

project-Infinity.cloud

Infinity Member
Staff member
Infinity
A new update is available for Premium CS:GO Cheat by project-Infinity.cloud.

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.5.5

Update highlights

Fixed not being able to equip items in the inventory changer. But from now on (or at least for the next few days/weeks) you won't be able to equip your items through the CS:GO inventory. You'll need to equip them in the menu. When you add a new item to the inventory, you can choose to equip it, by equipping it in the correct slot for the weapon. The slots are named, so you just have to click on the weapon name you're currently equipping.

If you have already added an item to your inventory, you can also edit it and equip it just like with anything else you edit on your weapon.

It looks like this:

Because this item is an AK-47, I'll have to equip it in slot "AK-47/M4A1". If I were to add or edit an item which is an AUG, I'd have to choose the inventory slot "SG-553/AUG".

Complete Change Log

Fixed not being able to equip items in the inventory changer. But from now on (or at least for the next few days/weeks) you won't be able to equip your items through the CS:GO inventory. You'll need to equip them in the menu. When you add a new item to the inventory, you can choose to equip it, by equipping it in the correct slot for the weapon. The slots are named, so you just have to click on the weapon name you're currently equipping.

If you have already added an item to your inventory, you can also edit it and equip it just like with anything else you edit on your weapon.

It looks like this:

Because this item is an AK-47, I'll have to equip it in slot "AK-47/M4A1". If I were to add or edit an item which is an AUG, I'd have to choose the inventory slot "SG-553/AUG".

Read more about this product...