Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.8.3 [CS:GO Cheats & Hacks]

ghoodlife

same.. im getting just crash on 5.9 and on no beta getting the dll problem not signature

nathanp655yt

same.. im getting just crash on 5.9 and on no beta getting the dll problem not signature
are you waiting for project infinity to say launch csgo after closing this message and if your not using a usb have you created a desktop shortcut and than right clicked and clicked properties and than at the end of the file name put -nousb and click ok than tried

ghoodlife

are you waiting for project infinity to say launch csgo after closing this message and if your not using a usb have you created a desktop shortcut and than right clicked and clicked properties and than at the end of the file name put -nousb and click ok than tried
yea im using a usb and unplugging after loading dll and than when it saids to launch i launch. worked fine until now when i even launch it without the dll i still get the dll file is not signed error...
and when i do 5.9 i can sign on legit but if i load the dll first. it crashes when it starts up..

nathanp655yt

yea im using a usb and unplugging after loading dll and than when it saids to launch i launch. worked fine until now when i even launch it without the dll i still get the dll file is not signed error...
what do you mean by loading the dll project infinity is not a dll its a .exe that injects project infinity also is your anti virus turned off

ghoodlife

what do you mean by loading the dll project infinity is not a dll its a .exe that injects project infinity also is your anti virus turned off
i meant loading the project and clicking premium cheat load than get a pop up to take out usb and launch csgo.