Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

PROJECT INFINITY REVIEW from a newbie

slomo

Here's my simple review on the cheat.

VISUALS 10/10 -
So why not start with the visuals. I've got nothing much to say about it other than it is amazingly good.
Like literally you got all the options you need and require from a cheat. It's got tons of features. Not buggy, not broken.

AIMBOT 8/10 -
The legit aimbot is REALLY good on this cheat, I love it. You have a bunch of options to change
anything you like. Honestly, I wouldn't ask for more on the legit cheat. The rage on the other hand is not that good. Although the silent aim is good.
If you want a cheat for raging then I don't recommend this, but It gets the job done against bl8 cheaters or
cheaters with bad cheats. I get that this cheat was made for legit cheating use, that's why I won't criticize it too much.

MISC 9/10 -
The misc tab is too really good. For me what I had never seen was the humanized bunnyhop which was
really good, in my opinion, it did really humanize the bunnyhop and sometimes you would hit nice hops.
I feel a clan tag or name change would've been cool, but it's not that important. I feel like there could've been
a few more items, but no items were left out that were REALLY necessary. everything needed was there.

INVENTORY CHANGER 10/10 -
I absolutely adore the inventory changer on this cheat. It's really good. It's clean, it's not buggy, not broken.
It works like a charm. I really also love the clean feeling of it.

CHEAT GUI 10/10 -
The Cheat's GUI is absolutely amazing, it's clean, it's not buggy, easy to use and navigate.
It's really different from other Cheat GUIs. It was the first thing that stood up to me
when I saw an online review on youtube.

OVERALL 10/10 -
Overall I think this cheat is worth the price, I would recommend this to a friend any day.
It works properly, with no bugs that I know of ATM.
Anyway, if u have a chance to buy this cheat, definitely do.

Anyway, I hope you found my review helpful as to buying this cheat or not.
If you haven't already then go check youtube review on this cheat.
Also shoutout to the developers for making such an amazing cheat.

Cia0