Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Review for premium

blackboyfredo

This is the first cheat I bought and all in all its been quite good. I've played on my main prime account and in the last 2 weeks have recorded 100 hours, no overwatch ban and no vac ban, trust factor is really low but thats about it. Played a good 20-30 hours on an alt going as blatant as possible, no ban as of yet

Terrible for HvH, worst cheat for it, you'll get assassinated every time without a doubt

Trigger is quite good, sometimes a bit jittery but could be an issue with my config, same with aimbot although I use super obvious aimbot (and I'm still not banned)

Chams is great, glow is good too. Only used backtrack for about an hour since it was disabled when I bought it but backtrack seems decent, the only backtrack I've used though so can't compare with others

I love the inventory changer & skin changers and such, probably a reason I'd rebuy. The UI is quite clean too which is a bonus. BHop is great

Support is fantastic, got my HWID changes twice within a couple of hours each time and the reply was within minutes.

Being able to disable flash and smoke effects are literally a life saver (although they're blatant as fuck, so be careful)

All in all its really good, might end up trying another cheat to get a rough idea of others but i wouldn't put a pass against renewing, definitely worth the money too. Very cheap