Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Review on free cheat for main prime account

soulemad

Hello guys,

I will provide you all with some insight on my hacking journey using the free cheat product.
I have been using this hack on 2 prime accounts so far, with a combined 600 hours having attracted no vac ban or overwatch ban.

For my 2nd prime account, I have been going obvious with walls and triggerbot, but I still haven't gotten a ban. I have a red trust factor however which is quite an issue with this hack, because you will encounter hardcore aimbotters and you just can't compete in that.

For my main prime account, I have been going a little obvious with walls and triggerbot, but since my account is highly trusted and with 2500 hours, nobody really suspects a thing. I do encounter difficult triggerbotters from time to time in green trust factor but that's just the game.

In my opinion, glow is very good in this cheat, it really helps, but you have to be smart about it. Know where objects are, restrain from aiming onto a player through a wall (you think is not there but is) and you'll be good. Go with the flow whenever you hear a sound. Sound is VERY important.

Triggerbot is my favorite part about this hack. Not only am I hitting insane one deags and one taps from time to time, but it has also improved my own aim itself. I've been aiming much better than I ever have. You need to learn how to be good with it. 0 delay is definitely not recommended, makes you too obvious but I have tried it and it has worked for me so far. 130ms is the best I could say to use. Hold angles, be professional about your gamesense. Don't do stupid plays where you clutch a 1v5 with a deagle headshotting everyone. Done that and I've gotten report botted all the way to red tf on my 2nd account. It's okay to hit unrealistic shots from time to time, such as a scout headshot from dust II or an AK one tap on mirage. Nobody will bat an eye if you keep your plays shit at times too. You will obviously get reported a lot but if you have overwatch, definitely watch those a lot to keep your tf green (works for me).

In conclusion, definitely worth the risk, and I've been playing cs:go for 7 years now. The only reason I am hacking is to get back to global (back in the day it was easier) and I've just gotten bored from professionally playings, I don't have a decent PC either and run 60-80fps barely (can't even run nuke lol). But don't take this as a green light from me. I've traded my expensive skins onto an alt in case something happens in the future.

I recommend validating game integrity files after every use of the hack, and also not to use custom skins or bunny hopping. Try not to use the hack after csgo updates and wait for an update on the store. Don't risk things that might hurt you. Keep your inventory cheap, till around $50 I guess, it's risky but the hack definitely has no problems for me so far.

Thank you, Have a day day everyone. -Emad

quackity jr

hhh april 1 but still
thats a good review of the free cheat

soulemad

did you get banned as of now ?
I'm still using it without any issues, I've got a hacking team as well that's helping me progress, to the point where we know certain hackers at certain times, we go out all hvh too without reporting each other. I've had a friend who's been using it for 3 months, no bans as of yet.

Kekx

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Never use a free cheat on your main :/