Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

[REVIEW] The cheat is.... almost perfect.

jsorghxsty

Menu UI:
The menu ui is beautiful on the free version but it looks so basic on the premium version. I would suggest adding dark theme to the menu too so its easier to see functions.
But its a all rounded well designed cheat with amazing legit features. Have loads of features all spaced out and really neatly coded.

Features:
The cheats features are good. It has loads of good features to use. But it is very confusing if your new to the cheat. The features all work except from some.
- Auto Scope
- Auto Shoot
- Auto Stop
None of them features work. Please fix.
Also its lacking on the HvH Side. Hopefully we see more features added to the v2. Such as lua scripts, dsync, rage bot weapon configs, and more rage options.

Summary:
The premium cheat cost around 15 pounds a month. The price is good for the cheat and I would happily spend that much a month for this cheat. I recommend it to experienced cheaters because if you are new this cheat can be hard to configure. There is also some bugs sometimes the menu just stops working and sometimes when you add wallhack on or change a setting but don't save it to your config straight after the change the setting will go back how you config is.

Rate: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thanks,

JSorGhxsty!

Last edited:

LetsDream

Staff member
The features all work except from some.
- Auto Scope
- Auto Shoot
- Auto Stop
Used all of them yesterday = config issue.

Also its lacking on the HvH Side. Hopefully we see more features added to the v2.
Project-Infinity is a legit cheat and that will not change.

sometimes the menu just stops working
That happens only while changing a number, that issue is known and it will be fixed in the V2.

sometimes when you add wallhack on or change a setting but don't save it to your config straight after the change the setting will go back how you config is.
Never had that issue, we will investigate this.