Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Review

Jasmith

Hello! I used this cheat like 14 days counting my 48h codes. [I know its pretty low time but i have something to say.] I will explain everything. Starting from visuals ending miscellaneous.

Visuals - [10/10]
Its so customizable and it doesnt hurt your eyes. Perfect chams, the feeling like you are not in public cheat but its actually pretty good visuals.

Legit Bot - Aimbot etc.. [9.5]
This is almost perfect legit bot. Aimbot is so silent that even me cant see it on demo! If you play right, you will never get banned (atleast by overwatch.) After all of that goes perfect recoil control. Sometimes its pretty suspicious if you double click accidentally. This is best legit bot i've ever seen. Yeah also i forgot trigger. Its still stands best for me.

Inventory changer - [10/10]
No words. Its perfect. No any lag, so easy to add items. This is literally best inventory changer. Also you can save random configurations and use other skins one round and others skins next round!

Rage [4/10]
Anti Aim - [6.5/10]
It doesnt actually work that good because its legit cheat, thats also sad theres no legit AA. Its still like ok but not actually good. Even clean players would kill me with anti aim.
Auto fire [2.5/10]
ITS SO SAD it can auto fire only by silent. SO SAD. It doesnt even work sometimes, so yeah.

And yeah, thats all rage bot :-:

Configs [10/10]

Its pretty easy to *create* and *use*. You can save it right in GUI, you can delete it, you can select multiple cfgs and view its details. So perfect.
Skin configs is same literally but because of inv changer it affects fps a bit. Weapon configs is literally greatest thing in configs. You can manipulate all weapons and your settings will be applied when you select like Desert Eagle!

Settings [10/10]
Theres nothing to say and you can set your own binds. [Also hide all visuals in OBS its pretty helpful for me.

And the final..
Miscellaneous [9..5/10]
Auto accept better work when already accepting for 1st place, not like waiting last guy.
Rank reveal - and now about this a bit more details, for me it had a lot of errors and after games i saw other ranks.
Bunny hop - just standart bhop what i should talk about here?
Auto pistol - pretty helpful for tec-9 and etc.
Backtracking - i dont really understand how it works because i didnt played that much with this cheat.
Thanks for reading and have a good day or play!

Looking321

Glad to hear that you like it