Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Stuck on the "Signing in" screen the whole time.

windsnown

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Silver
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
2
As shown in the image, after I enter the code, it keeps getting stuck on the "Signing in" screen. The software is running as administrator. How can I fix this?
My username and password are both entered correctly.
 
Are you a human?
  1. Yes

Attachments

  • 1790995721659.png
    1790995721659.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 3

windsnown

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Silver
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
2
As shown in the image, after I enter the code, it keeps getting stuck on the "Signing in" screen. The software is running as administrator. How can I fix this?
My username and password are both entered correctly.
1790996100290.png

After a few minutes, a "could not load subscriptions" message pops up.
 

inc

Developer
Staff member
Admin
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
Silver
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
347
Try changing your DNS to Google or Cloudflare. If that doesn't help, see if it works with a VPN.
 
Top