Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Trustfactor

WazzupChatBan

Hello, im thinking of buying project infinity but first i want to ask does the cheat give red trust?

Alfredalfonso

I disabled some features like glow / engine radar / silent aim and then I had no issues anymore with red trust. It depends really on your config (do not use the default config!)

Zeeshan73

I disabled some features like glow / engine radar / silent aim and then I had no issues anymore with red trust. It depends really on your config (do not use the default config!)
can u give me ur config because i played with the default one and its gave me red

krystaledking

Unfortunately trust factor will be an issue. I have 100% positive raiting but after injecting once. Next game my friends was warned i had very low trust. Just after injecting soo it will most likely lower your trust factor dramatically.

AwaBdesu

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
All good here

Last edited by a moderator:

red

Staff member
Premium
Hello, im thinking of buying project infinity but first i want to ask does the cheat give red trust?
Hey,
all of our products are undetected. We are constantly updating our products to give you the best cheating experience. A red trust factor could occur, if you're reported too many times. So it is also possible to get a red trust without cheating. Depending on how you're using the cheat and how your behavior is, you should not get a red trust factor.

Regards,
Alessandro