Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

[TUTORIAL] How to use cheats without a USB!

Genuine

Using cheats without a USB!

1) Download the cheat

- First of all, you need to download the cheat from the site. To do this, first, go to the store in the top navigation bar and purchase the free cheat. After purchasing the cheat you'll see it in your licenses which is another section in "Store". To actually download the cheat you need to press the download button at the top of the navigation bar as shown below.

IUNcRcB.png

2) Go to the location of your cheat.

- Go to "Downloads" and find your cheat, it will have a name just randomly generated with a bunch of numbers and lower-case/upper-case letters. This helps with the protection against VAC which is why I strongly recommend project infinity.
Capture.PNG

3) Right-click on the cheat and create a shortcut.

- Right-click on the cheat downloaded and you'll find an option called "Create Shortcut", press on that and go to the location of your cheat. It's typically in the exact same folder your original cheat was in.

Capture.PNG

4) Right-click on the shortcut and select "Properties"

- Right-click on the shortcut you just created and select the properties option, this is where you'll edit the launch parameters.

Capture.PNG

5) Add "-nousb" to the launch parameters

- Make sure to put "-nousb" in quotation marks at the end of the launch parameters. Please make sure there's a space after the location of the shortcut. If you're stuck then look at the picture shown below.

Capture.PNG

Conclusion

Please make sure to use a USB if you have one as using a USB gives a lot more security against VAC. If you're having any issues with this then please either create a support ticket or comment on this post. Keep in mind, in no shape or form am I a project infinity staff member or trying to impersonate myself as one. I've just seen several people with this problem and I have more than enough time to create a post like this.

Make sure to react with a thumbs-up if this helped <3

Snowii13

i tried to download but it just says SUBSCRIPTION_INVALID i made a ticket about it and havent gotten a reply

Z0PhiX

im not a mod but add it to ur cart and then go to ur cart and checkout

Heymanitspotato

is using a usb better? And how do i use the usb? Do i launch the cheat through the usb then remove it?

3hre20

Using cheats without a USB!

1) Download the cheat

- First of all, you need to download the cheat from the site. To do this, first, go to the store in the top navigation bar and purchase the free cheat. After purchasing the cheat you'll see it in your licenses which is another section in "Store". To actually download the cheat you need to press the download button at the top of the navigation bar as shown below.

View attachment 5345

2) Go to the location of your cheat.

- Go to "Downloads" and find your cheat, it will have a name just randomly generated with a bunch of numbers and lower-case/upper-case letters. This helps with the protection against VAC which is why I strongly recommend project infinity.
View attachment 5338

3) Right-click on the cheat and create a shortcut.

- Right-click on the cheat downloaded and you'll find an option called "Create Shortcut", press on that and go to the location of your cheat. It's typically in the exact same folder your original cheat was in.

View attachment 5340

4) Right-click on the shortcut and select "Properties"

- Right-click on the shortcut you just created and select the properties option, this is where you'll edit the launch parameters.

View attachment 5343

5) Add "-nousb" to the launch parameters

- Make sure to put "-nousb" in quotation marks at the end of the launch parameters. Please make sure there's a space after the location of the shortcut. If you're stuck then look at the picture shown below.

View attachment 5344

Conclusion

Please make sure to use a USB if you have one as using a USB gives a lot more security against VAC. If you're having any issues with this then please either create a support ticket or comment on this post. Keep in mind, in no shape or form am I a project infinity staff member or trying to impersonate myself as one. I've just seen several people with this problem and I have more than enough time to create a post like this.

Make sure to react with a thumbs-up if this helped <3
It says “unable to preform cURL request .”

JesterSama

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
To update this thread it is no longer .exe"-nousb" at the end of .exe it should be typed like this .exe -nousb. A space in-between exe and the -. With no " marks at all.