Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

(Update on my old review) My experince.

awper

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Ok, from what I gathered from literally a full day of cheating well pretty much 2, the rage / legit are fully the same exact same thing. Spin botting DOES NOT get you banned but you can get errors! (they aren't bans at all, just restart your game) I truly love the multiple visuals ETC there is just so much to choose from! You can literally make a config that makes it look like your on acid so uh, nice? The inventory changer is just perfect as fuck, everything is so easy to customize and use, its just an amazing thing to have included into an cheat. In competitive you usually aren't able to change your USP or stuff like that, but the inventory function lets you change your guns just right that, anyways lets do another pros and cons thing like I did before, Pros: p, Cons: c!

P:
Multiple features, easy to HvH and 1 tap pastes, perfect bhops and auto strafe, completely undetected to the core meaning any type of rage is possible without any type of ban or GOTV, automatically updates to match your current CS:GO version! Pretty much everything about it!

C:
Something I highly dislike is the legitbot and rage being on the same exact page with everything the same pretty much! You're easily able to make a rage and legit config by only changing 1 setting, the "Silent"<-Rage or Legits->"PerfectSilent and the other 1" as the exact same selectable area.

Full review: The price should be a LOT more then 100, I'd say around 150 (personally don't have the money but the cheats just that fucking great) and should probably recieve a lot more attention by now, you're easily able to tap an free cheat or paid such as aimware and I'd just 100% suggest this cheat to anybody, literally I'd fucking steal my fathers credit card just for this cheat like, holy shit??!!

inc

Developer
Infinity
Premium
C:
Something I highly dislike is the legitbot and rage being on the same exact page with everything the same pretty much! You're easily able to make a rage and legit config by only changing 1 setting, the "Silent"<-Rage or Legits->"PerfectSilent and the other 1" as the exact same selectable area.

That's what you have multiple configs for ;)

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Thanks for your honest review!

awper

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
It'll be updated soon when I explore the config parts ;) you just wait it'll be even better.

awper

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Might also get into config making! (legit and rage)

Last edited: