Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Important Cheat updated & compensation for downtime

lovepark

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
did u get overwatch banned? or normal ban?
you must be new to project infinity. The cheat is and always has been detected. You can play with PI for a few weeks only, after that you get banned. 100% guaranteed ban.

iceL

you must be new to project infinity. The cheat is and always has been detected. You can play with PI for a few weeks only, after that you get banned. 100% guaranteed ban.
well, im playin more than a week and im still not detected, the settings are very important. if you decide to play like a ragehacker you must be prepared for a fast ban. otherwise its a stupid tought to use a cheat and not be prepared for a ban. never use main accounts. and if you get banned, just get a new account. they cost about 10-15€.

i used several cheats before i joined IF. acoount still not banned.

Dusts

wym i thought project infinity was undetected

K1ller

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Will cheat have something like granade helper?

lovepark

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
well, im playin more than a week and im still not detected, the settings are very important. if you decide to play like a ragehacker you must be prepared for a fast ban. otherwise its a stupid tought to use a cheat and not be prepared for a ban. never use main accounts. and if you get banned, just get a new account. they cost about 10-15€.

i used several cheats before i joined IF. acoount still not banned.
It takes 3 weeks buddy. After three weeks you will 100% get a VAC slapped on your acct using Project Infinity.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Inject Problem should be resolved!

fafafsfwaf

Fellow Cheaters,

finally our cheat is updated and all crash issues have been fixed:

All licenses are extended for 25 days as compensation. Licenses that have expired during this period will also be adjusted and extended accordingly. This action should be done by tomorrow.

Were really sorry for this delay.

Best regards,
Hype

Yall need to extent our mf subscribion i have been waiting looooonnngg we cant inject listen to us!

choz

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Not working in "INJECT" section after new update. I waited a long time for it to be injected

Just "finalizing injaction" warning appear and disappear

-antivirus turned off
-firewall off
-using USB

Similar thing is happening to me as above.
Cheat is not working at the moment