Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

is this cheat safe to use/ will my pc get infected with any malware? please be honest

TZS420

I dont have any malware and my pc is just as fast with this hack. I have been using it and still not banned.

Kekx

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
The cheat is 100% safe.

neps

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Hey the project infinity is secure don´t worry, however you have to turn off anti virus because is a cheat and your pc don´t allow use if have a antivirus like avast ...
gif-1.gif

howlicc gg

I just rebought this yesterday, it started and locked my pc completely, my antivirus detected multiple trojan/malwares. Something happened to this cheat in the past couple of months, I would not buy this or use this rn. its not safe
edit: i was able to use this with my AV before, now i cant without getting locked out.

lovepark

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Don't listen to anyone saying that the cheat is undetected. I've had several accounts VAC banned, I brought this to their attention and nothing has been done about it. I promise you, Project Infinity is 100% detected. If you use it you will get a VAC ban in three weeks. Not sure why it takes three weeks but many of us who have been banned had this happen.

howlicc gg

Don't listen to anyone saying that the cheat is undetected. I've had several accounts VAC banned, I brought this to their attention and nothing has been done about it. I promise you, Project Infinity is 100% detected. If you use it you will get a VAC ban in three weeks. Not sure why it takes three weeks but many of us who have been banned had this happen.
yea something happened but they infected they're cheat with something. This cheat is garbage now, go buy onetap or something. they'll just keep avoiding the obvious for monetary gain

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
yea something happened but they infected they're cheat with something. This cheat is garbage now, go buy onetap or something. they'll just keep avoiding the obvious for monetary gain
Stop talking bullshit. The cheat isnt infected. The file is safe to use. This is just a false positive from the antivirus. Nothing else.

Legend2727

You won't get a virus man it's safe. However cheat is detected. I only used Radar hack and never topped frag or did anything sus, got VAC banned after a few weeks.

howlicc gg

yea, i figured this is not ud anymore, I wonder if my problem came cause I didn't do the -nousb thingl. Whatever, I don't cheat anymore now, cause everyone that cheats in csgo now is like, 9