Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

New Loader and bans that were caused

Status
Not open for further replies.
well manye people do so that the enemy team think they are legit and then its less chance of getting reported and OW :D

That's the STUPIDEST SILVER THING I have ever heard. The sheer stupidity one needs to have to risk 100£ account just goes to prove that they are too dumb to hide their cheats or rank up out of silver. I've seen so many blatant silver cheaters who have no idea to hide their walls or lower their aimbot FOV and they don't even set their account to invisible when they cheat and pretend like no one saw them lol. Please, learn to hide your hacks if you have an expensive inventory.

itstrekz

That's the STUPIDEST SILVER THING I have ever heard. The sheer stupidity one needs to have to risk 100£ account just goes to prove that they are too dumb to hide their cheats or rank up out of silver. I've seen so many blatant silver cheaters who have no idea to hide their walls or lower their aimbot FOV and they don't even set their account to invisible when they cheat and pretend like no one saw them lol. Please, learn to hide your hacks if you have an expensive inventory.
well if you play really good and hit some nice shots with a new account then its more likely they will think ur cheating then when you hit nice shots and play good on a account with 3k hours, medals and good inv :D

ed1ble

I've follow your step and they said remove a usb drive and start csgo and i opened usb drive again and open steam and csgo....when i tap "insert" nothing happen and the loader doesn't popup
me too
can someone fix this?

malteb44

I get this when I try to start it ``Your hardware changed. Please contact our support``
what to do?

Snabbb

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Donator

Amnesia

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
could we close this. its not a support ticket? :eek:

awestorr

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
@inc is there a tutorial for using imdisk ofr this purpose??..bcoz i m not able to find one yet,

Ly3r

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
I don't heave a USB stick, but I've put the loader on my phone but the loader doesn't detect it as a USB drive. Can you guys fix this? Or i have to use the -nousb and if use it it will harm security?

Hermann02

Project Infinity is truly the best legit hack out there in my oppinion!

WANNE SEE SOME INGAME ACTION?
-----------------------------------------------------

Regards
Hermann

hacker696969

I've follow your step and they said remove a usb drive and start csgo and i opened usb drive again and open steam and csgo....when i tap "insert" nothing happen and the loader doesn't popup
DUDE, I thought the same,,,, buuttt, in reality,, it just takes like 2 minutes to load xD
,, next time open csgo and wait a few minutes, then it will work////if you want it to be faster, get a better computer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.