Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Not working since the new update

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
As much as I would love to say that it isnt the cheat I tried to launch the game without the cheat and it works fine no crashes no trusted fail message it is the cheat

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
Okay guys new update so I pretty much got rid of everything running in the background and turned off antivirus from windows and their firewall, and started the game after injection and still a failed message then what I did is start the game again without injection so the game worked pretty much then closed it and injected it again then started it no error message and no crash forget what I said before it’s just cs go update that is so trash the cheat is working perfectly.

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
Cheats working fine for me now let’s see how long it last here is what I did:
Turn off background apps and anti viruses, be opted out of all betas, and pray that it works

boomnose

yeah so I don't get it why anyone gets the problem I never play with the beta so I didn't even do anything just download a new client and play like normal just like never had the update so I hope you guys can play the cheat just redownload the client and I hope you guys having a great day

Taz99

Infinity Member
Infinity
Here’s what to do if the cheat doesn’t work and what helped me to fix it.
First of all
1. Make sure you are opted out of any betas for CS GO to do this just right click CS GO (do this on steam ) and go properties and go on betas and make sure you select opt out and the game will re download some files.
2. Verify file integrity by right clicking properties and wait for it to be done.
3. Close all external programs with task manger such as msiafterburner, ccleaner.
4. Disable windows antivirus and firewall (not always necessary )
5. Inject Project Infinity as normal and start CS GO
6. If you get the error of trusted launch failed exit cs go. (Should work normally )
7. Restated CS GO normally without injecting PI
8. Give it a few minutes to see if it doesn’t crash.
9. Close CS GO and reinject project infinity
10. The game should not crash and work as intended

commandantsapphire

Worked for me. Reinstall the Loader and try. Do not open steam. Open the project Infinity, Inject. Then don't move it. Once it tells you to open CSGO. You open CSGO, not steam.

SERPENT1121

cheat not working. the free cheat and paid both crashes after game launches. do you guys have any clue how to fix it.

Chapoliin

Friend I believe the staff has already corrected this error and the cheat is supporting the new update of the vac, I am not having the problem of the game closing after the injection of the hack, so make sure you are not using any beta version of the cs go before start it, and of course it is also important to check the integrity of your cs go files to avoid any future problems.

hayyangoku

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Friend I believe the staff has already corrected this error and the cheat is supporting the new update of the vac, I am not having the problem of the game closing after the injection of the hack, so make sure you are not using any beta version of the cs go before start it, and of course it is also important to check the integrity of your cs go files to avoid any future problems.
did u put none opt out off all betas ??

Chapoliin

No, I am using the original form, the vac has been updating and has left its beta version, regardless of which version you choose, it will be carrying the most updated vac version, so you can use the normal version without fear of its integrity falling.

Alesso

well i didnt have any problems with PI but i have another problem when i'am not using the cheat engine i can't play competive does not connect me to any server. any advise ??

DontSpectate

well i didnt have any problems with PI but i have another problem when i'am not using the cheat engine i can't play competive does not connect me to any server. any advise ??

your in red trust factor from the cheat