Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.8.8 [CS:GO Cheats & Hacks]

ZywOo773

Let's test it but I hope you fixed the weapon config because in the previous version it was not working at all.
And of course the weapon configs are not working in this version as well, just wonderful.

Last edited:

Aghsnysawen

Now I've tried it and you're right, but without skin it's not true
thank you bro

Last edited:

ZywOo773

Now I've tried it and you're right, but without skin it's not true
thank you bro
I mean yes but wtf, for what we are paying the premium version? for skins and for weapon configs are the devs gonna work or what?

ZywOo773

A new update is available for Premium CS:GO Cheat by project-Infinity.cloud.

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.8.8

Update highlights

Fixed autowall not working.

If you still crash please tell us! I couldn't reproduce a crash on my end after testing for 1 hour.

Complete Change Log

Read more about this product...
It works but it crashes as soon as I add skins, sorry for bad quality but I took a picture on my phone because when I take a screenshot on my computer it was not showing the error message.

IMAGE LINK

LetsDream

Staff member
It works but it crashes as soon as I add skins, sorry for bad quality but I took a picture on my phone because when I take a screenshot on my computer it was not showing the error message.

IMAGE LINK
Please open an support ticket and tell us which features you have enabled so we can reproduce the crash and fix it.

bulde

A new update is available for Premium CS:GO Cheat by project-Infinity.cloud.

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.8.8

Update highlights

If you still crash please tell us! I couldn't reproduce a crash on my end after testing for 1 hour.

Complete Change Log

Read more about this product...
keeps crashing during the match. Cannot use this application.not by any error you close the game and that's it