Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.8.8 [CS:GO Cheats & Hacks]

bulde

I actually recorded a video I will drop it here and in the ticket itself. I'm showing all of the settings and the crash itself.

VIDEO
you need to download and install the latest version of windows visual c ++ and restart your PC

so I have solved this problem .. However now the game closes without errors.

ZywOo773

you need to download and install the latest version of windows visual c ++ and restart your PC

so I have solved this problem .. However now the game closes without errors.
I have the latest visual c++, there is an error in the code related to the skins. Anyway I will try to reinstall them all, but as you say it still exits without errors because there is a problem in the code of the cheat itself related to the skins in the game.

Last edited:

Aghsnysawen

now I play the danger zone and every time I finish, it doesn't boil me in the menu, but the game crashes ???: D

ZywOo773

Edit: Guys I tested the game without skins, and it's crashing in a normal match without any given error, I updated all the visual c++ redist, nothing helps.

ZywOo773

and whats now?
we all payed for the hack and u cant fix it...
It's okay man it takes time, give them time to fix it. I understand it's a new global csgo update that takes patience and skill to be cracked. I swear before that update everything was so nice and smooth I actually fell in love with the cheat before.

Aghsnysawen

It's okay man it takes time, give them time to fix it. I understand it's a new global csgo update that takes patience and skill to be cracked. I swear before that update everything was so nice and smooth I actually fell in love with the cheat before.
Yes man me tooo