Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.8.8 [CS:GO Cheats & Hacks]

ZywOo773

so guys yesterday i play 2 hours without any crash. The problem are the skins...when i pick up a skin weapon from a ather play or play with my own skins the game crashed...so play without skins and use only ur own weapons...than it works still fine
So which kind of game is that if you can't even pick up other player weapons, I refuse to use it untill they gonna release a stable version. I mean in a tight situation if you're not gonna have any other weapons around what you will do?
I don't know guys how it works for you but for me it crashes 2 minutes into the game, sometimes at the beggining of the match like in the video bellow.

VIDEO

Last edited:

MarioBubi

Same for me, its crashed when loading the map, i delete old one and download 1.8.8 version, it doesnt work for me, please help someone ?

i delete the projecct folder in %appdata% reinstall .net framework 4.8 than i install the latest version of project infinity create a copy and in the properties I wrote in the target -nous -insecure.

Than I start cs and play mm and deathmatch...i can play the game ith no problems without skin and I don't pick any weapon from a rather player so I can play cs go with project infinity :D

MarioBubi

i delete the projecct folder in %appdata% reinstall .net framework 4.8 than i install the latest version of project infinity create a copy and in the properties I wrote in the target -nous -insecure.

Than I start cs and play mm and deathmatch...i can play the game ith no problems without skin and I don't pick any weapon from a rather player so I can play cs go with project infinity :D
i did it bro, and still crashes for me while loading map

ZywOo773

Idk how it works for you guys but for me it's just ....

The Dev said it has nothing to do with net framework. I don't think that's the problem.

ZywOo773

DEVELOPER PLEASE FIX THE CHEAT PEOPLE ARE LOOSING THEIR PATIENCE AND THEIR TIME.

P.S
The problem is in the code of the cheat, so people please stop trying to fix it on your own or to find fixes, they simply don't exist.

Last edited:

bulde

Ho comprato questo trucco una settimana fa senza mai poterlo usare. Quanto tempo ci vuole per riparare questo programma? se non è possibile rimediare chiedo di riavere i miei soldi

bulde

I bought this makeup a week ago without ever being able to use it. How long does it take to fix this program? if it is not possible to fix it, I ask to have my money back

ZywOo773

I bought this makeup a week ago without ever being able to use it. How long does it take to fix this program? if it is not possible to fix it, I ask to have my money back
You bought this makeup?:):D

MarioBubi

I have problem now, on 1 account csgo cheat is working not crashing on other account csgo go is crashing when map is loading, i changed settings everything same, one account is working the other one is not working , please help someone who knows ?
Please help ! ?

kellemille

I have problem now, on 1 account csgo cheat is working not crashing on other account csgo go is crashing when map is loading, i changed settings everything same, one account is working the other one is not working , please help someone who knows ?
Please help ! ?
the cheat is not working correctly, they are trying to fix it.

ZywOo773

No way this can take that long, I'm done, I'm moving to neverloose. Atleast they fixed their crashes and they added the missed time to their users subscriptions.