Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Important CS2 Cheat + News

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Fellow Cheaters,
It has been quiet around us for a long time. But now it's finally time to give you a little update. We will try to release our CS2 cheats in January. Of course there will also be a free CS2 cheat (probably only with visuals for now).

Because many people ask the same question: Yes, your Lifetime subscription will also work for CS2. In addition, all other customers who bought shortly before CS2 release will also have their time extended. Nobody will lose anything - don't worry!

I look forward to starting the year 2024 together with you!

We will of course update our UI + Loader...

Teaser:

Update 29th January:
We are currently working on the UI + on the Inventory Changer (we face some issues here but im pretty sure we get it resolved by this week).

Just to get everyone involved, were about to use the UI which was planned for V2 for CS:GO - I hope everyone liked the UI.

So from my side it does look like we are able to release in about 2-3 weeks. But we keep you guys updated if its coming faster or slower!

best regards,
Project: Infinity Staff

Attachments

• Software_Load_screen.png
    Software_Load_screen.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 41,539
Last edited:

kenealex

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Colegas trapaceiros,
Há muito tempo que tudo está quieto ao nosso redor. Mas agora finalmente chegou a hora de fazer uma pequena atualização. Tentaremos lançar nossos cheats CS2 em janeiro. Claro que também haverá um cheat CS2 gratuito (provavelmente apenas com recursos visuais por enquanto).

Porque muitas pessoas fazem a mesma pergunta: Sim, sua assinatura vitalícia também funcionará para CS2. Além disso, todos os outros clientes que compraram pouco antes do lançamento do CS2 também terão seu prazo estendido. Ninguém perderá nada - não se preocupe!

Estou ansioso para começar o ano de 2024 junto com você!

É claro que atualizaremos nossa UI + Loader...

Provocação:

atenciosamente,
Projeto: Equipe Infinity
[/CITAR]
Muito entusiasmado from 🇵🇹

Slay3r562898

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
POV it was like november or something and we were told it would be 2 weeks or end of month and its january and all we have is a UI teaser. Im keen for this cheat to work again but man its been an eternity

JarnoRJ

Premium User
Premium
sad xd ive just bought the cheat again and then i saw it wasnt updated for cs2, so now im here together with u guys waiting

tsitman

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
sad xd ive just bought the cheat again and then i saw it wasnt updated for cs2, so now im here together with u guys waiting
hahahahaha welcome to never cheat again work hahahahahahahahaha

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Update 29th January:

We are currently working on the UI + on the Inventory Changer (we face some issues here but im pretty sure we get it resolved by this week).

Just to get everyone involved, were about to use the UI which was planned for V2 for CS:GO - I hope everyone liked the UI. (I will show you guys a preview later for this UI).

So from my side it does look like we are able to release in about 2-3 weeks. But we keep you guys updated if its coming faster or slower!

shardeens

im prett sure this is the ONLY csgo cheat that has STILL NOT UPDATED!! time to get a different chair people✌

focusbtwwww

im sooooooooo anxious bro cant wait for this to be the best legit cheat, going to buy a sub as soon as it drops

Mkelly212

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Update 29th January:

Just to get everyone involved, were about to use the UI which was planned for V2 for CS:GO - I hope everyone liked the UI. (I will show you guys a preview later for this UI).

3rd time lucky hopefully, been too long. I genuinley have the store bookmarked and check it all the time

shardeens

i’d say many more months is an understatement

The only thing they have is the UI probably lmao
its honestly embarassing that its not done yet....like i said every other chair out there is updated to cs2 but not this one....that should tell you something about the ability and knowledge of the devs...