Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Important CS2 Cheat + News

Mkelly212

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
its honestly embarrassing that its not done yet....like i said every other chair out there is updated to cs2 but not this one....that should tell you something about the ability and knowledge of the devs.

Genuinely, and its got to the point where they are referring their customers to anyx.gg which is a cs cheat that actually updated to support cs2 after actually taking fast action to the update.

Now we're sitting waiting with our memberships that we paid for, for the last cs cheat that's still to update.

Its not looking good. They are probably gonna turn around and tell us they are shutting down the project, I mean look at the state of the website, cant even see their logo the top, the home, forums, store buttons are bugged and the "activity" is from years ago

GG guys, i'd start looking for a different cheat and realise this is never releasing and you've wasted your money

shardeens

Genuinely, and its got to the point where they are referring their customers to anyx.gg which is a cs cheat that actually updated to support cs2 after actually taking fast action to the update.

Now we're sitting waiting with our memberships that we paid for, for the last cs cheat that's still to update.

Its not looking good. They are probably gonna turn around and tell us they are shutting down the project, I mean look at the state of the website, cant even see their logo the top, the home, forums, store buttons are bugged and the "activity" is from years ago

GG guys, i'd start looking for a different cheat and realise this is never releasing and you've wasted your money
exactly ive already moved to anyx and am already happier

Mkelly212

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
exactly ive already moved to anyx and am already happier

I'd suggest interium.ooo, its insanely cheap and they have a VAC bypass and this is the longest time I have ever kept an account without it getting banned (while trying to look legit). I used to buy a new account every week when I used project infinity because I got banned so much - the "Silent aim" or "Perfect silent aim" on project infinity only looked "silent" from the client side, when someone spectates you it was literally just aimbot. There was nothing silent about it.

Anyway I spent hours making an insane config on these new cheats that use a different preset of soft aim on every gun to make it look as legit as possible. Its literally undetectable and it just makes you look really good. Add me on discord, we could cheat in the same lobbies and try get high ranks - my username is wuxu1

tsitman

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
its honestly embarassing that its not done yet....like i said every other chair out there is updated to cs2 but not this one....that should tell you something about the ability and knowledge of the devs...
My friend, we are still dealing with it because when the hack was active it was very good, not perfect but for the money it was very honest, just now they have spoiled it!!!!

avohike

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
Actually, I think they were just not prepared for immediate switch to cs2 and had to gather team again. Of course I might be wrong, but it seems like that and also they might want deliver outstanding software, so it is taking time. I just hope it will be released soon... @Hype any news?

Chulio

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
CS2 update :cry: @Hype is it gonna take more time until the update is there?

harrisonsop

Delighted to observe this! Awesome ideas and the caliber of fine detail distributed is incredible!
Thank you all!

Chulio

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
i start to lose hope for the 2 or 3 week message no more updates nothing bro wyd

p9andre

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
Any news? Time for an update - where are you at and when can we expect to get the new tool to balance the teams? :D

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Actually, I think they were just not prepared for immediate switch to cs2 and had to gather team again. Of course I might be wrong, but it seems like that and also they might want deliver outstanding software, so it is taking time. I just hope it will be released soon... @Hype any news?

Exactly this happened.

You have already mentioned that I am also involved in other projects. Just to be clear, I'm working on this project with a completely different team, which was very important for me to differentiate the projects from each other. The forum will of course also receive an update. And I can promise you one thing, we are working flat out on the cheat. Status: UI is still missing and a few crashes still need to be fixed.
We have deliberately opted for an internal cheat to give you the best possible features (chams, inventory changer and more...).

i start to lose hope for the 2 or 3 week message no more updates nothing bro wyd

No worries! Im still here and were working on it!

Any news? Time for an update - where are you at and when can we expect to get the new tool to balance the teams? :D

Hey! Please read above! There are just some steps left.

Mkelly212

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Exactly this happened.

You have already mentioned that I am also involved in other projects. Just to be clear, I'm working on this project with a completely different team, which was very important for me to differentiate the projects from each other. The forum will of course also receive an update. And I can promise you one thing, we are working flat out on the cheat. Status: UI is still missing and a few crashes still need to be fixed.
We have deliberately opted for an internal cheat to give you the best possible features (chams, inventory changer and more...).

I appreciate the response!

And my bad I didn't understand the situation you guys were in, I just assumed you abandoned this project and moved on to a whole new cs2 one.

Take as long as you need but please give us frequent updates and try to avoid setting unrealistic dates you think you will have it released for. Because it will just make people more frustrated when there's no news/updates on that date.

Basically, give us a realistic date that allows you plenty of time to develop and test, there is no rush! And possibly even post updates here of progress with the UI and other teasers etc. to maintain engagement and overall customer loyalty. We would rather a good cheat that's of the original project infinity standard than a rushed one with bugs :)

I'd also suggest deleting all the old updates on the home page and un listing the csgo cheats and essentially redesigning the website and enhancing it completely, a start would be to use 'cs2' instead of 'csgo' . I can help with that, my discord is 'wuxu1'. I currently study software engineering at university and have prior knowledge on web development so It would be cool to be apart of something like this.

I admire the time and effort you put into this and for your customers. Can't wait for the result.

p9andre

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
Exactly this happened.

thanks for your quick reply, I am excited to see the result. If you need someone to test iin advance - i have a second account and can offer some testinig.

tsitman

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Exactly this happened.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

cedric22000

Premium User
Premium
Bonjour
j'ai acheté le hack mais on peu pas s'en servir pourquoi le vendre alors je suis déçu

negan82

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Salut

Parce que le cheat est pour csgo et non counter strike 2

avohike

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
@Hype I get this error when I click it. Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action