Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Important CS2 Cheat + News

G4bri3l20

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Just do keep you updated. There was an CS2 update which broke all internal cheats. Were working on a fix and after that were ready to start.

Attached you see our Inventory Changer and Config Tab. We speeded some things up and just prepared an simple design on it because we will rework the whole UI in den next month anyways.

config_PI2.png

Inventory Changer

Leafuwu

Premium User
Premium
Just do keep you updated. There was an CS2 update which broke all internal cheats. Were working on a fix and after that were ready to start.

Attached you see our Inventory Changer and Config Tab. We speeded some things up and just prepared an simple design on it because we will rework the whole UI in den next month anyways.

View attachment 16384

View attachment 16385
So the launch is still today?

G4bri3l20

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium

View attachment 16384

View attachment 16385
I wasn't so nervous even at my wedding either. šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

Mkelly212

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
again another reason for a delay? :D
To be fair, I think we should cut hype some slack, he may have worked hard to get this released to us by now, but the valve update i think is genuine and unfortunate as it has just made hype look like he's making excuses.

I'd say be patient guys, the last thing we want is for hype to ditch the project completely, we should be grateful he's even working on it (not to mention keeping existing memberships as well). This is the closest we have been!

G4bri3l20

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
To be fair, I think we should cut hype some slack, he may have worked hard to get this released to us by now, but the valve update i think is genuine and unfortunate as it has just made hype look like he's making excuses.

I'd say be patient guys, the last thing we want is for hype to ditch the project completely, we should be grateful he's even working on it (not to mention keeping existing memberships as well). This is the closest we have been!

Exactly!
Just be patient. Good things take time, and that time until Mr. @Hype set all things up, play something else, and when it's ready, we'll get something good. I'm sure of it.

Until then, stay safe!

Marv18

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium

View attachment 16384

View attachment 16385
How long do you think it will take?

kengruunu

Fellow Cheaters,
It has been quiet around us for a long time. But now it's finally time to give you a little update. We will try to release our CS2 cheats in January. Of course there will also be a free CS2 cheat (probably only with visuals for now).

Because many people ask the same question: Yes, your Lifetime subscription will also work for CS2. In addition, all other customers who bought shortly before CS2 release will also have their time extended. Nobody will lose anything - don't worry!

I look forward to starting the year 2024 together with you!

We will of course update our UI + Loader...

Teaser:

Update 29th January:
We are currently working on the UI + on the Inventory Changer (we face some issues here but im pretty sure we get it resolved by this week).

Just to get everyone involved, were about to use the UI which was planned for V2 for CS:GO - I hope everyone liked the UI.

So from my side it does look like we are able to release in about 2-3 weeks. But we keep you guys updated if its coming faster or slower!

best regards,
Project: Infinity Staff
nice

Marv18

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
The Download link in the Navbar is now working (for Premium users only)
Nice thank you and how i toggle the menu, cheat will start CS but cant click on signin

Last edited: