Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

New Loader and bans that were caused

Status
Not open for further replies.

inc

Developer
Staff member
Admin
Because people keep thinking that our cheat has been detected or that the cheat is going downhill, I've decided to make a small announcement of what has been happening since the new loader has been released.

As many of you know the old loader closed after an update and used a new random process to inject so Steam wouldn't be able to backtrace it to our loader. Writing the new loader I didn't implement this thinking it would be just fine. I thought wrong. Bans were caused and I took care of it immediately. I took the server down for 4 hours and worked on it for 4 hours. Since the loader injects via a new random process again.
When we released that update back then we've recommended to use the loader on a USB drive and remove it before starting Steam again. This time we didn't do that. That most likely explains why people were still getting random bans apart from it being delayed in some cases.

Now the past few days I was hunting for any other possible flaws. I did find one which is far stretched but could've possibly in a very rare case cause a ban. It's very unlikely, but nonetheless, I've fixed it.

Because our most important concern is security for you guys, I've decided to make the loader a bit more intrusive and force users to use a removable device such as a USB drive. From today you'll be greeted with this message if your loader is not run on a removable device:

You will have to remove the USB drive when the loader tells you to. We highly recommend not putting it back in, while Steam is still opened. When you're done cheating, close Steam. Put the USB drive back in and then start Steam again. This is just for your security. We just recommend it.

If you truly do not have a removable device you can use for this purpose, we recommend using ImDisk to emulate a USB drive and remove that virtual USB drive once the loader tells you to.
A link to ImDisk can be found >HERE<

And if you truly don't care about security or can't be bothered at all with this, you can create a shortcut to the loader in windows and add the launch parameter "-nousb" and start the loader with that shortcut. This will bypass the check whether the loader is running on a USB drive or not.
That way you can also disable the closing of Steam and other related processes by adding "-insecure".

No USB check example:

No closing Steam and other processes example:

Bypass both example:

Last edited:

balticopt

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
The cheat isn't going downhill or nothing. I still stand by my opinion that this is the best legit cheat there is. People just say that because of YouTubers fake bs. Although, we users expected the cheat to be updated regularly and improved on. As an update is coming, most of us are now happy back again. Keep up with the good work!

Nova

Support
Staff member
Support
The reason people belive Project infinity got detected is because some people on youtube with subs told them so. Ive used the cheat for about a month now and i completly love it. Its super easy to use and i love how you guys support the community. From who survived the banning i would say the cheat is amazing and people should try it out. Keep up the good work!

don

Premium User
Premium
Free Cheat User
guy's i never use usb ..

i download from pc & play ..

was it wrong ?

inc

Developer
Staff member
Admin
guy's i never use usb ..

i download from pc & play ..

was it wrong ?

Not wrong. Just unsafe. If you didn't receive any ban you were lucky. We didn't enforce it, neither did we tell anyone it's good practice. Whoever knew it's good practice did it.

don

Premium User
Premium
Free Cheat User
No USB check example:

Bypass both example:

bro which exe is this ? English version would be easy to understand

thanks bro

inc

Developer
Staff member
Admin

don

Premium User
Premium
Free Cheat User
bro i already try -nousb

but -insecure don't have

Hafiz

Infinity Member
Infinity
Free Cheat User
Hi. So for the new loader and latest update will be available within 2 weeks correct?

inc

Developer
Staff member
Admin

ivlex27

Because people keep thinking that our cheat has been detected or that the cheat is going downhill, I've decided to make a small announcement of what has been happening since the new loader has been released.

As many of you know the old loader closed after an update and used a new random process to inject so Steam wouldn't be able to backtrace it to our loader. Writing the new loader I didn't implement this thinking it would be just fine. I thought wrong. Bans were caused and I took care of it immediately. I took the server down for 4 hours and worked on it for 4 hours. Since the loader injects via a new random process again.
When we released that update back then we've recommended to use the loader on a USB drive and remove it before starting Steam again. This time we didn't do that. That most likely explains why people were still getting random bans apart from it being delayed in some cases.

Now the past few days I was hunting for any other possible flaws. I did find one which is far stretched but could've possibly in a very rare case cause a ban. It's very unlikely, but nonetheless, I've fixed it.

Because our most important concern is security for you guys, I've decided to make the loader a bit more intrusive and force users to use a removable device such as a USB drive. From today you'll be greeted with this message if your loader is not run on a removable device:

You will have to remove the USB drive when the loader tells you to. We highly recommend not putting it back in, while Steam is still opened. When you're done cheating, close Steam. Put the USB drive back in and then start Steam again. This is just for your security. We just recommend it.

If you truly do not have a removable device you can use for this purpose, we recommend using ImDisk to emulate a USB drive and remove that virtual USB drive once the loader tells you to.
A link to ImDisk can be found >HERE<

And if you truly don't care about security or can't be bothered at all with this, you can create a shortcut to the loader in windows and add the launch parameter "-nousb" and start the loader with that shortcut. This will bypass the check whether the loader is running on a USB drive or not.
That way you can also disable the closing of Steam and other related processes by adding "-insecure".

No USB check example:

Bypass both example:
I've follow your step and they said remove a usb drive and start csgo and i opened usb drive again and open steam and csgo....when i tap "insert" nothing happen and the loader doesn't popup

Cerney

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Welp my csgo just crashes, happened with the last loader as well, the cheat is physically unusable by me

Status
Not open for further replies.