iTz_GNERAL
New member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2019
- Messages
- 9
MAYBE OVERWATCH BAN CUZ VAC CANT DETECTE THIS CHEAT ._.yeah im banned on 3 accounts now lol
By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!
SignUp Now!MAYBE OVERWATCH BAN CUZ VAC CANT DETECTE THIS CHEAT ._.yeah im banned on 3 accounts now lol
that s suckus evrey time delete the app and download againif it crashes few second when u are in csgo. just delete the app cheat folder from ur USB before u remove the USB then click ok to continue. it will work as normal again. simple procedure. enjoy guys!!
MAYBE OVERWATCH BAN CUZ VAC CANT DETECTE THIS CHEAT ._.
that s suckus evrey time delete the app and download again
from whati survived xD
Bro I got VAC banned. I always followed the instructions and updated on a daily basis. The funny part is when I got banned, I was'nt logged in. Dunno what happened there. I was "greeted" with my VACation notice.The cheat isn't going downhill or nothing. I still stand by my opinion that this is the best legit cheat there is. People just say that because of YouTubers fake bs. Although, we users expected the cheat to be updated regularly and improved on. As an update is coming, most of us are now happy back again. Keep up with the good work!
don't play too obvious on it. cuz overwatch will ban u any time
But did you pull it out?
no i just play while its inserted :/
Is the device definitely removable? Because I ask windows whether it's removable or not.
Yes, it's removable.Is the device definitely removable? Because I ask windows whether it's removable or not.
Lifetime buyed guys is suck but i think is detectedmy 3 acc already been ban hahahaha
What?All opensupport ticket !!
i got banned it sucks i was a premium user for 1 month it was good but now never bying this hack again aimware welcome back
Project: Infinity is a CS2 cheat provider which focuses on features, design and security for our members. Our premium CS2 cheat and our free CS2 cheat have never been detected. CS:GO and Counter-Strike Cheat experience since 2019!
This site uses cookies that are needed to run it, for example to keep you logged in and to remember your settings. We do not use advertising or tracking cookies. Videos embedded from YouTube are provided by YouTube, which may set its own cookies. For further information, please see our Privacy Policy and our cookie page.