Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

New Loader and bans that were caused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
Are people still getting banned with this cheat? I lost 2 accounts
to my knowledge no. i wasnt banned nobody else in the staff team got banned only a few people claimed they got banned but they provided no proof

jaystunna

The reason people belive Project infinity got detected is because some people on youtube with subs told them so. Ive used the cheat for about a month now and i completly love it. Its super easy to use and i love how you guys support the community. From who survived the banning i would say the cheat is amazing and people should try it out. Keep up the good work!
It's actually not just "some YouTubers" I haven't made a case on this publicly at all, but 8 days ago 4 of my accounts were VAC banned, and I didn't even play on those accounts for a long time. I'm sure it still works for you guys, and quite frankly I couldn't care that my accounts were banned, but just so you guys know it is still possible to be detected, although I'm sure Project Infinity is doing a great job to keep the cheat secure.

jaystunna

to my knowledge no. i wasnt banned nobody else in the staff team got banned only a few people claimed they got banned but they provided no proof
I can send you 4 screenshots on my accounts that were banned

Nova

Support
Staff member
Support
It's actually not just "some YouTubers" I haven't made a case on this publicly at all, but 8 days ago 4 of my accounts were VAC banned, and I didn't even play on those accounts for a long time. I'm sure it still works for you guys, and quite frankly I couldn't care that my accounts were banned, but just so you guys know it is still possible to be detected, although I'm sure Project Infinity is doing a great job to keep the cheat secure.
You got hit my the secuirty breach which was 8 days ago.

tobi8201

I have q download it directly on the usb and then I have it q open with the steam open or open the cheat

Nova

Support
Staff member
Support
Doesnt matter if the loader was put on a usb when the security breach happened. Valve dected the loader and therefore you got banned.

sxm

HELP I am loosing my mind here. Symptoms: when I successfully load injections and start csgo -close loader (remove usb...whatever app ask) depending of is it from physical. virtual usb or -nousb parameter I get ether crash after 5-10 sec or NOTHING AT ALL.
INS dont work, logo dont show up, not even an error message - nothing....NOT EVEN A BAAAN
also where is that AppData -App cheat folder? I looked on usb, user files, program files (I can see hidden files and folders) novhere to find AppData Projectinfinity
using win 10 education ver 1809
Hyper v off
multicore enabled
firewall, antivirus off
start as admin loader....all

inc

Developer
Staff member
Admin
HELP I am loosing my mind here. Symptoms: when I successfully load injections and start csgo -close loader (remove usb...whatever app ask) depending of is it from physical. virtual usb or -nousb parameter I get ether crash after 5-10 sec or NOTHING AT ALL.
INS dont work, logo dont show up, not even an error message - nothing....NOT EVEN A BAAAN
also where is that AppData -App cheat folder? I looked on usb, user files, program files (I can see hidden files and folders) novhere to find AppData Projectinfinity
using win 10 education ver 1809
Hyper v off
multicore enabled
firewall, antivirus off
start as admin loader....all
Can you please open a support ticket and show me a video of what's happening exactly. Mention me when you created the ticket.

deXyy999

I just wanted to inject the free cheat to take some bhops, however it wanted for me to update a launcher. I downloaded the new one and what do I see? - an old launcher, that isnt responding and not working at all.. Any ideas?

inc

Developer
Staff member
Admin
I just wanted to inject the free cheat to take some bhops, however it wanted for me to update a launcher. I downloaded the new one and what do I see? - an old launcher, that isnt responding and not working at all.. Any ideas?
We're temporarily using the old loader.

deXyy999

Yeah, but it's not working to nobody, in my thread i have replies that im not the only one.... What's the reason you switched to the old one? It's awful and not responding

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
Yeah, but it's not working to nobody, in my thread i have replies that im not the only one.... What's the reason you switched to the old one? It's awful and not responding
its temporarily. you can only use it on windows 1809, thats why there alot of people complaining about it not working.

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
whenever i go to log in it stops responding
it is not working on windows 1903. wait till the loader returns and stop being so ignorant. read the messages above

Status
Not open for further replies.