Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

New Loader and bans that were caused

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungAlcoholic

I know this subject is dialing down but this is what I have to say.
1) I got vac Banned on 2 alts the only reason why cause I was aim boting hard then I went AFK then I got Vac wich makes sense
2) I have an alt one right now wich I’ve been using for couple of day wich is almost at rank 4, and No banners yet
Lastly,
3) Some peole don’t know how to cheat properly, don’t go out to kill the guy when seeing him with ESP, just wait until you see on Chams that you saw a little bit of him like his arm then slowly walk out so it seems like your not cheating that you saw him.
- sorry for the bad grammar XD

SMALW

you do not give any support, I will come against return, lost money !!!

Arcturus

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
i got banned man on my 100€ acc
I’m sorry to hear that but unfortunately you made the choice of hacking on an expensive account. I’m sorry but all cheats come with risks.

isaken2005

Free Cheat User
Free Cheat User
Sup bro, just buyed this cheat, then the This cheat can only be run my removeble device bla bla bla. Then I move the cheat to a removeble harddisk and delete it from the "main pc harddisk". When im trying to run it from the removeble harddisk the same window pops up. Why and how can i fix it? Great work by the way :)

Arcturus

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Sup bro, just buyed this cheat, then the This cheat can only be run my removeble device bla bla bla. Then I move the cheat to a removeble harddisk and delete it from the "main pc harddisk". When im trying to run it from the removeble harddisk the same window pops up. Why and how can i fix it? Great work by the way :)
Either that removable harddisk doesn’t count as a USB which it probably doesn’t, or it’s a bug. Also if you put -no USB in the run commands of the cheat it should be fine. A forum post made by inc shows how to do this if you go into news on forums.

Hafiz

Infinity Member
Infinity
Free Cheat User
Either that removable hard disk doesn’t count as a USB which it probably doesn’t, or it’s a bug. Also if you put -no USB in the run commands of the cheat it should be fine. A forum post made by inc shows how to do this if you go into news on forums.

Yap agreed. I did try harddisk before but it doesn't work and a message pop out as well but then when I which to USB its work perfectly.

Arcturus

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Yap agreed. I did try harddisk before but it doesn't work and a message pop out as well but then when I which to USB its work perfectly.
Yeah although they said removable device, in the forum thread it says USB.

Sakrai

Indian Tech Support
Infinity
Premium
Yeah although they said removable device, in the forum thread it says USB.
an usb stick is a removable device.

Arcturus

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
an usb stick is a removable device.
No sh*t but im saying even though it says any removable device it works best with a USB. Hence why the command for bypassing the “removable device” message is: -nousb not -noremovabledevice.

Vlizerd

How do you change the launch parameters to say nousb? Where do you change it?

edit: nvm i found out

Webxx

The new loader is not working. Looks like RAT tbh. The old loader is working fine, hope you will not remove old loader from us...

ali5565

clear no vac detected dont read the above comments which makes you demotivated . using the free hack for a month no over watch or anything best hack ever <3
just use your brain to hack

zill

Infinity Member
Infinity
jaja,fuck this chaets website,my hardware is changed,i waiting now 3 hours that someone change my hwid,and not someone do anything,i paying every month 14e,why,idk,shit this all

Arcturus

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
jaja,fuck this chaets website,my hardware is changed,i waiting now 3 hours that someone change my hwid,and not someone do anything,i paying every month 14e,why,idk,shit this all
Be patient, sometimes it can take longer for staff to respond to your support ticket as they can receive many different ones a day with your same issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.