Undetected CSGO Cheats & Free CSGO Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CSGO Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Not working after update?

ZywOo773

Guys you have to put out the Skin Folder. Windows+R -> %appdata% -> ProjectInfinity -> config -> Skins. Put this Folder on your Desctop (Skins are safed) and restart the Cheat. DON'T use the Skinchanger. If you play without skins it should work :)
When the cheat get updatet you can easily replace the Skin Folder and you have your old skins.
Have fun!
Even if they will make a stable version, you will see the skins are not gonna work, you will have to make a new config for sure.

Louis187erz

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Even if they will make a stable version, you will see the skins are not gonna work, you will have to make a new config for sure.
That would be possible. But it is better to save it, if it is possible ;)

MarioBubi

Add -disable_d3d9ex to cs launch options.
Go to %appdata% and delete project infinity folder.
Fownload the ne patch loader.
Enjoy.

It works bro, but after 5-6minutes in gameplay, it says problem with C++ i really dont know what to do anymore with this one?
Please help someone who knows ?

ZywOo773

It works bro, but after 5-6minutes in gameplay, it says problem with C++ i really dont know what to do anymore with this one?
Please help someone who knows ?
it's the issue in the code of the cheat there is nothing you can do about it for now

bulde

I keep falling during the game the problem and the display of the skins..
I paid and never used this trick the support is not responding and it does not solve the problem I will ask for a refund

kellemille

I keep falling during the game the problem and the display of the skins..
I paid and never used this trick the support is not responding and it does not solve the problem I will ask for a refund
they will fix it but when we don't know, for some people it is working i guess.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
admin pls ! dont work this product!

when the map starts the game closes!
So an update for everyone: @inc will have more time this weekend and he will work on it. So sunday / monday sounds like a possible date. Of course we will extend all licenses then for 2 weeks as compensation!