Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

you cannot play on secure servers for one of the following reasons project infinity

DANGEROUS

Hey there,

Today at 04/25/2022 7:30pm in Central Daylight Time, CSGO got an update of Release Notes for 4/25/2022. I updated the game, I turned off steam, then I inserted my USB, Then I injected; I took out the USB, and I Turned the steam app. I got on the game, the cheat started, I got in a match, and in the warm up it kicked me out saying "you cannot play on secure servers for one of the following reasons project infinity" There is this photo here to show the message I got. https://prnt.sc/uU1iMi5SzrBv I am afraid that I will get vac banned if I even try to open the cheat again, or even get on the game with no cheats. I tried to reconnect to the match, and it kicked me out even after I restarted my computer. I think something went wrong with the cheat and the new update, Can you guys report the issue to us so we don't get detected? I even verified that the stats of the cheat says undetected as well. Is it still safe to play? Every time I open the cheat, It works fine, but when i get into a match, the game closes itself and I will have to close steam again and run it without cheat. I tried it in my second account and It is still happening. Please help me.

Update: The game kicked me out even when I got in a workshop map with bots... what is going on? before i even update csgo it was running fine.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Bali

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
well its crashing my CS as soon as in casual match starts my csgo get crash yeah the new update sucks now i am going to check that on my other pc let me see if its working there

DANGEROUS

well its crashing my CS as soon as in casual match starts my csgo get crash yeah the new update sucks now i am going to check that on my other pc let me see if its working there
Update: The game kicked me out even when I got in a workshop map with bots... what is going on? before i even update csgo it was running fine.
I hope they fix this soon... at least by tomorrow if project infinity claims they are the best cheats with support and undetected. I need to play csgo and I only use the cheat for skins and Rader. I checked it with my other account so I don't get banned on something valuable and the same thing happening.

Have this ever happened before? is it normal? I got into the cheat like a week ago that's why im asking, I thought this is the safest cheat ever so Idk whats happening with this new csgo update.

Bali

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
Free Cheat User
well wait for the admin reply hopefully they will update the patch soon

DANGEROUS

As of today morning, 04/26/2022, the issue continues. Is there is others facing this issue as well?
no admin have responded to my ticket, or even here yet either. I'm assuming they aren't aware of it??

Last edited:

Kejqi

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
my game crashes too when I try to go into a round, without injection everything works fine

DANGEROUS

same here, crashing after joinin any game with cheat on.
It seems like it’s everyone facing this issue, I heard some say it will take 3-4 days for them to fix it. Please do not use it on any valuable account like the main account yet. Use on Smurf to test it out if it works perfectly.

Knofi

I have today already tried 5 times or so something on my main is that a problem????

DANGEROUS

I have today already tried 5 times or so something on my main is that a problem????
I tried twice on my main account yesterday and nothing happened. So no it shouldn’t be since vac wasn’t conntected with the files. Like it shows on the photo. Just wait for an update before trying again. I will update it it works.
Also how long have you been using the cheat on the main account? I’m just wondering

Knofi

I tried twice on my main account yesterday and nothing happened. So no it shouldn’t be since vac wasn’t conntected with the files. Like it shows on the photo. Just wait for an update before trying again. I will update it it works
Ok thanks.

Knofi

For how long have you been using the cheat on main account? I am just curious and wondering. Also what do you use it for on main, legit with no walls or what?
Yes I have the cheat since yesterday and have used very legit only grenade predicition and skin changer nothing more

mubeen1

Hey there,

Today at 04/25/2022 7:30pm in Central Daylight Time, CSGO got an update of Release Notes for 4/25/2022. I updated the game, I turned off steam, then I inserted my USB, Then I injected; I took out the USB, and I Turned the steam app. I got on the game, the cheat started, I got in a match, and in the warm up it kicked me out saying "you cannot play on secure servers for one of the following reasons project infinity" There is this photo here to show the message I got. https://prnt.sc/uU1iMi5SzrBv I am afraid that I will get vac banned if I even try to open the cheat again, or even get on the game with no cheats. I tried to reconnect to the match, and it kicked me out even after I restarted my computer. I think something went wrong with the cheat and the new update, Can you guys report the issue to us so we don't get detected? I even verified that the stats of the cheat says undetected as well. Is it still safe to play? Every time I open the cheat, It works fine, but when i get into a match, the game closes itself and I will have to close steam again and run it without cheat. I tried it in my second account and It is still happening. Please help me.

same case here, i hope they fix it as soon as possible

DANGEROUS

We know about the issue and were working on it. Please be patient! (1-2 days and we will extend all licenses after the update)
will it be safe to use after you guys work on it? Will it be safe like it was before the csgo update is kinda what im asking