Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

you cannot play on secure servers for one of the following reasons project infinity

nicraist

We know about the issue and were working on it. Please be patient! (1-2 days and we will extend all licenses after the update)
let us know when we can use it safely please. I bought it and I haven't been able to use it.

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
Oh Okay, well could you guys tell us what you guys had to figure out and change in order for it to work on the update info?
So an update for everyone: @inc will have more time this weekend and he will work on it. So sunday / monday sounds like a possible date. Of course we will extend all licenses then for 2 weeks as compensation!

DANGEROUS

So an update for everyone: @inc will have more time this weekend and he will work on it. So sunday / monday sounds like a possible date. Of course we will extend all licenses then for 2 weeks as compensation!
Okay a bit late but okay😕 thank you for the update though

DANGEROUS

You guys get bad trust factor in 1 day with these cheats too?
I used this cheat on main and a smurf account, no bad trust factor, but I have a lot of commends in my accounts, and alot of hours sooo at least 500hr+ and 100+ commends. I never faced that low trust factor issue people are having.
let me ask you couple questions if you dont mind,
1: how many wins do you have?
2: is the account new, and if so is it connected to a phone number/email that was banned from csgo or vac?
3: how many hours in csgo?
4: how many commends do you have?
5: prime csgo or free?
6: do you have allow_third_party in the lunch command? if so, DELETE IT.
answer these and i will try my best to help based on MY experiences.

BrandonC090

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
I have 81 wins on this account i bought
I have it connected with a second email that i dont use and no phone number is connected atm
185 hours
not many commends at all 7-4-4
Prime csgo
Not sure what the third party command thing is.

DANGEROUS

I have 81 wins on this account i bought
I have it connected with a second email that i dont use and no phone number is connected atm
185 hours
not many commends at all 7-4-4
Prime csgo
Not sure what the third party command thing is.
OkAyYyY...
Well you mentioned ". . . this account i bought"
Now there is nothing wrong with buying accounts, they just may be the problem of your issue... but I can tell you what, I have never ever bought an account of csgo at all, even though they could be cheap, but if you can afford a private cheat, then you can put in the time and make a steam account with a new email, get a phone number subscription that is sooooooo cheapppppp, omggg I cant believe how cheap this website is, I hope I don't get banned from project infinity but...

!!!HEY ADMINS READD THIS FIRST >>>> I am trying to help this community to set up a legit steam account to possible prevent the low trust factor problem, I am not trying to promote to other website at all, but I am giving the recourses only that I have used to help them.!!!

The phone number sub is from this website >> https://messages.pingme.tel/
Make an account, Go to the "Verification Code" on the left side, on the first box select the website (steam), what ever country, then get number, it is 0.5 cents for the first SMS, then its 0.1 Cents. BUT ofc we all know that steam number need to be kept for us right? we need to have full access of this number forever! so you will have the option to keep the number for a 0.50 Cents /monthly PAYMENT! You don't believe how cheap this compared to website that sell it for 5 dollar at least. $6 will last you a whole year if you just pay 0.50 cents.

Lets give you the steps

Tips:
1. Make your OWN steam account, go on YouTube and learn how to create an Russia/argentine steam account (Cheaper games). Its up to you, you can leave it your country because to be honest its too much work having a Russia/argentine account.
2. Buy csgo prime
3. get some hours in the game, there are two methods, #1. you leave the game open or play it,
method #2, go to a website named FreeHourBoost.com, they have a really good offers for hours and they will run the game for you when you playing on a main account, not having to worry about opening the account ever at all! Use this personally and have a lifetime sub<<<<
4. BUY COMMENDS, don't buy soooo much, 50-100 is enough!!!! otherwise people will call you "Commend bot", and if you are fine with that then go ahead and add more, but I recommend only adding more than 100 by using bots if your steam level is high, and you are a legit player with 1000hr playtime in the game. I have 100+ but I have 500+ play time and 9 steam level. Wasn't a good choice since I didn't set up my steam profile for good stuff. TO GET THE COMMENDS GOO TO THIS WEBSITE >>https://boosting-service.cloud/csgo-commendbot#commendbot
You will realize that they have commend services, comments (steam profile) and so many other things. This will lead us to step 5.
5. Buy Steam comments, make your steam profile like a legit person, when you do buy the comments follow their instructions on how to apply it. Make sure you don't send more than 2 comments per 2 hours, other wise people in csgo WILL call you out for it like they did to me, I had to delete so many comments because they were send less or equal to one minute apart, so it doesn't look real at all. Don't go more than 2 comments per hour please :)
6. Buy TF keys, find a trading bot for cards, and level up your steam profile to at least 10, using the phone number service that I mentioned, you will be able to use the market in 14 days.
7. spend some time making your profile looking good, and I think you know what I mean by that, so spend some time on the profile.
8. BUY A CHEAP loadout for csgo, go on YouTube and search "Cheap csgo full loadout bellow 25$", This will make your profile look good specially when players check it out, they will see you spend some money on this stuff.
9. After you get a nice looking profile, with skins in inventory, with really good 500hr + of playtime, you can feel free to make the profile FULLY public. You could even keep it public while you are working on the profile, make sure you keep the comments public so people can see they can comments and that your comments aren't fake.

Lets get into the in game stuff:

1. Be friendly with people, don't be raging or anything, don't turn on a rage Config if you really trying to be a legit cheater.
2. Try to avoid wall hacking, I play with walls, but I know what I am doing since I been cheating for a while, and sometimes in the middle of the game I turn walls off because I don't want to go obvious without meaning to.
3. Rader hack, Green charms only when enemy is visible, plus a aimbot with silent aim at 0.5-0.75(max) FOV is your best friend :) you can maybe turn aimbot off, but these are the best things to have one without being caught, now maybe you will be called out, but again; the steps we went over above for the profile and stuff will probable eliminate the enemy and your teammate from calling you a cheater, because trust me, every player will check everyone's profile before they even start playing against them, and they will call them a cheater based on their profile and stuff. I even do that too to other players and call them cheaters.
4. try to play and get 50+ wins in the game, this will help a lot tbh, make sure you don't always have the highest kills in the game or so, and if the match is looking like 4-13, don't even think of trying to turn it into 16-13, you are not s1mple... you are just a cheater trying to play legit, so don't carry your teammate too much like a 4-13 match, unless if it was a 7-13 or so.
5. Play with friends if possible?? Having friend with good trust factor will help you a lot, it will help getting with legit people.

This is pretty much it, if there is anything I need to add or remember I will add it and do so,
I hope project infinity reads this and don't think of me trying to sell anything, I love this cheat and its the best legit cheat I ever used and private cheat. I am thinking of buying the Lifetime premium once my one month Sub ends :) <3

Last edited:

BrandonC090

Infinity Member
Infinity
Premium
OkAyYyY...
Well you mentioned ". . . this account i bought"
Now there is nothing wrong with buying accounts, they just may be the problem of your issue... but I can tell you what, I have never ever bought an account of csgo at all, even though they could be cheap, but if you can afford a private cheat, then you can put in the time and make a steam account with a new email, get a phone number subscription that is sooooooo cheapppppp, omggg I cant believe how cheap this website is, I hope I don't get banned from project infinity but...

!!!HEY ADMINS READD THIS FIRST >>>> I am trying to help this community to set up a legit steam account to possible prevent the low trust factor problem, I am not trying to promote to other website at all, but I am giving the recourses only that I have used to help them.!!!

The phone number sub is from this website >> https://messages.pingme.tel/
Make an account, Go to the "Verification Code" on the left side, on the first box select the website (steam), what ever country, then get number, it is 0.5 cents for the first SMS, then its 0.1 Cents. BUT ofc we all know that steam number need to be kept for us right? we need to have full access of this number forever! so you will have the option to keep the number for a 0.50 Cents /monthly PAYMENT! You don't believe how cheap this compared to website that sell it for 5 dollar at least. $6 will last you a whole year if you just pay 0.50 cents.

Lets give you the steps

Tips:
1. Make your OWN steam account, go on YouTube and learn how to create an Russia/argentine steam account (Cheaper games). Its up to you, you can leave it your country because to be honest its too much work having a Russia/argentine account.
2. Buy csgo prime
3. get some hours in the game, there are two methods, #1. you leave the game open or play it,
method #2, go to a website named FreeHourBoost.com, they have a really good offers for hours and they will run the game for you when you playing on a main account, not having to worry about opening the account ever at all! Use this personally and have a lifetime sub<<<<
4. BUY COMMENDS, don't buy soooo much, 50-100 is enough!!!! otherwise people will call you "Commend bot", and if you are fine with that then go ahead and add more, but I recommend only adding more than 100 by using bots if your steam level is high, and you are a legit player with 1000hr playtime in the game. I have 100+ but I have 500+ play time and 9 steam level. Wasn't a good choice since I didn't set up my steam profile for good stuff. TO GET THE COMMENDS GOO TO THIS WEBSITE >>https://boosting-service.cloud/csgo-commendbot#commendbot
You will realize that they have commend services, comments (steam profile) and so many other things. This will lead us to step 5.
5. Buy Steam comments, make your steam profile like a legit person, when you do buy the comments follow their instructions on how to apply it. Make sure you don't send more than 2 comments per 2 hours, other wise people in csgo WILL call you out for it like they did to me, I had to delete so many comments because they were send less or equal to one minute apart, so it doesn't look real at all. Don't go more than 2 comments per hour please :)
6. Buy TF keys, find a trading bot for cards, and level up your steam profile to at least 10, using the phone number service that I mentioned, you will be able to use the market in 14 days.
7. spend some time making your profile looking good, and I think you know what I mean by that, so spend some time on the profile.
8. BUY A CHEAP loadout for csgo, go on YouTube and search "Cheap csgo full loadout bellow 25$", This will make your profile look good specially when players check it out, they will see you spend some money on this stuff.
9. After you get a nice looking profile, with skins in inventory, with really good 500hr + of playtime, you can feel free to make the profile FULLY public. You could even keep it public while you are working on the profile, make sure you keep the comments public so people can see they can comments and that your comments aren't fake.

Lets get into the in game stuff:

1. Be friendly with people, don't be raging or anything, don't turn on a rage Config if you really trying to be a legit cheater.
2. Try to avoid wall hacking, I play with walls, but I know what I am doing since I been cheating for a while, and sometimes in the middle of the game I turn walls off because I don't want to go obvious without meaning to.
3. Rader hack, Green charms only when enemy is visible, plus a aimbot with silent aim at 0.5-0.75(max) FOV is your best friend :) you can maybe turn aimbot off, but these are the best things to have one without being caught, now maybe you will be called out, but again; the steps we went over above for the profile and stuff will probable eliminate the enemy and your teammate from calling you a cheater, because trust me, every player will check everyone's profile before they even start playing against them, and they will call them a cheater based on their profile and stuff. I even do that too to other players and call them cheaters.
4. try to play and get 50+ wins in the game, this will help a lot tbh, make sure you don't always have the highest kills in the game or so, and if the match is looking like 4-13, don't even think of trying to turn it into 16-13, you are not s1mple... you are just a cheater trying to play legit, so don't carry your teammate too much like a 4-13 match, unless if it was a 7-13 or so.
5. Play with friends if possible?? Having friend with good trust factor will help you a lot, it will help getting with legit people.

This is pretty much it, if there is anything I need to add or remember I will add it and do so,
I hope project infinity reads this and don't think of me trying to sell anything, I love this cheat and its the best legit cheat I ever used and private cheat. I am thinking of buying the Lifetime premium once my one month Sub ends :) <3
thanks so much man

damcik

Free cheat? I’m not banned
I used the premium cheat and it’s not detected

i was using ONLY premium version which actually expired few days ago :) I was banned while using radarhack, wallhack, and skinchanger with premium version. U must be lucky if you are not banned yet.

DANGEROUS

i was using ONLY premium version which actually expired few days ago :) I was banned while using radarhack, wallhack, and skinchanger with premium version. U must be lucky if you are not banned yet.
How long have you been using the cheat