Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

you cannot play on secure servers for one of the following reasons project infinity

Hype

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Premium
will it be safe to use after you guys work on it? Will it be safe like it was before the csgo update is kinda what im asking
We will do our best ;)

DANGEROUS

Well, sometimes they change some things at the memory. We will check it - no worries!
ohhhh so it shouldnt be a big deal then since its only memory stuff no vac servers changes or some... otayyyyy :)) THXX!

DANGEROUS

Well, sometimes they change some things at the memory. We will check it - no worries!
I have another question for you please, I heard that people is being banned in the past from the skin changer is this true?

bestgamerja

I have another question for you please, I heard that people is being banned in the past from the skin changer is this true?
People are being banned for everything if they have bad detected anything that is injecting in game or modifiing game in any way

Last edited:

DANGEROUS

People are being banned for everything if they have bad detected anything that is injecting in game or modifiing game in any way
Ywah I know, project infinity is not detected so far. It’s not free either it’s a private cheat

DANGEROUS

Hello DANGEROUS,
Due to the new update, the settings must be reset by the admins, which can take up to 1-2 days
Sincerely Ghost332
okay im going to assume either today or tomorrow since it happened two days ago already?

mioros

please i can't run the cheat i am waiting for 10m and nothing will fix it please

DANGEROUS

please i can't run the cheat i am waiting for 10m and nothing will fix it please
They are running with an issue they are working on it. They said Tuesday it will take 1-2. So it should be later today. Otherwise gotta be patient for tomorrow or it could take longer. It’s a common issue everyone is facing. Don’t panic