Undetected CS2 Cheats & Free CS2 Cheats

By registering with us, you'll be able to try our free CS2 Cheat or to buy the premium!

SignUp Now!

Premium CS:GO Cheat 1.8.8 [CS:GO Cheats & Hacks]

Aghsnysawen

No way this can take that long, I'm done, I'm moving to neverloose. Atleast they fixed their crashes and they added the missed time to their users subscriptions.
rly man ? :D
I still believe, but I also don't like the way it always throws me out

ZywOo773

how does it look from the repair?
I have to tell you before I go, actually Project Infinity Free is working wonderful without any crashes. They just don't care about the premium users or what? I think there are some features in the premium that is causing crashes.

Last edited:

Aghsnysawen

I have to tell you before I go, actually Project Infinity Free is working wonderfull without any crashes. They just don't care about the premium users or what? I think there are some features in the premium that is causing crashes.
so the greatest evil is done by skins

ZywOo773

so the greatest evil is done by skins
Actually not really, even if you don't use any skins, it still crashes, there are some features unknown to me in the premium cheat that are causing problems, but developers shoul've been able to test and fix them before the release of their 2 updates. I understand that it takes time because of the csgo update, but it's been already too much time, almost 4 days since the csgo update came and no result so far. At this point in time I'm done, I give up.

Aghsnysawen

Actually not really, even if you don't use any skins, it still crashes, there are some features unknown to me in the premium cheat that are causing problems, but developers shoul've been able to test and fix them before the release of their 2 updates. I understand that it takes time because of the csgo update, but it's been already too much time, almost 4 days since the csgo update came and no result so far. At this point in time I'm done, I give up.
You want it's time.
I still believe

ZywOo773

You want it's time.
I still believe
Atleast a follow up of their work or something, atleast they could make a big announcement on the forums, for example:

Guys we are sorry for the inconviniences that you experienced with Project Infinity due to the latest csgo update.
However we want to let you know that our developers are aware of the issues caused by the premium cheat/loader.

We are actively working on resolving these issues in the shortest time possible and to let you know that the down time will be added to your subscription.

But no, they didn't even thought to make such an announcement. I don't even know the developers are aware that their premium is still crashing or not?

kellemille

Atleast a follow up of their work or something, atleast they could make a big announcement on the forums, for example:

Guys we are sorry for the inconviniences that you experienced with Project Infinity due to the latest csgo update.
However we want to let you know that our developers are aware of the issues caused by the premium cheat/loader.

We want to let you know that we are actively working on resolving these issues in the shortest time possible and to let you know that the down time will be added to your subscription.

But no, they didn't even thought to make such an announcement. I don't even know the developers are aware that their premium is still crashing or not?
they are fully awear of the problem, if you open a ticket they will answer sometime later, and for some people still can't use the free version of the cheat, it isn't only for premium one.

ZywOo773

they are fully awear of the problem, if you open a ticket they will answer sometime later, and for some people still can't use the free version of the cheat, it isn't only for premium one.
The people who are having issues with the free version, those issues are solvable they are not really issues, I swear if you gonna go and test the free version it will work without crashes.

ZywOo773

It's kind sad that my premium subscription is not even over, but I'm telling you, I give up on this attitude. Anyway I wish you luck on waiting, but I'm out, I'm just coming from time to time with empty hope and to talk to some nice people from here :D

kellemille

tbh i have 2 other cheats that are also fucked, waiting on neverlose and orisis to fix their things. the free cheat is also broken for me

ZywOo773

tbh i have 2 other cheats that are also fucked, waiting on neverlose and orisis to fix their things. the free cheat is also broken for me
I will buy neverloose tomorrow, but for now I have friends with neverloose who are playing, everything is working for them.

kellemille

for me neverlose is like 50/50, either i play with it normali 1 game and then restart csgo or game just crashes, but i love neverlose so i will keep using it.